Sunday, November 8, 2009

Canvas Pillow

It's been a while since I've done much sewing except for on paper. I hit the fabric store the other day and had so much fun picking out some new material for some home dec projects. I thought I'd ease back into the swing of things with super easy projects. That fits the pace of my life these days and they are so cozy for fall. I'm nesting.





Why stick with one idea when you can combine two into one? I've also been wanting to try out the Avery Iron On transfer sheets so I picked some of those up as well and went to work. Here's my fall-themed pillow...





Of course, being thankful is mindset that is perfect for all year long so I may just use it all the time. I've written a tutorial for every thing creative about this project here.

Have a beautiful day, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Finding Beauty @ Home. And thanks for your lovely comments. I appreciate each one. Have a beautiful day!

Julia