Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Journey

If you'd told me a year ago, even a couple months ago that I'd be writing a creative home blog I would have thought you'd have lost your mind. Perhaps I've lost mine taking on this endevour but I'm having so much fun rediscovering beauty in my home, I just have to share. Have I completed some major decorating? No. Do I have some particularly fabulous ideas? No. Money to spend? Not really. I'm just a stay at home mom with five kids and a wonderful hubby being happy puttering at home.

I've been home for 19 years now. Funny how the time flies. While I've always loved being home, spending time with my family, recently I've been reminded what a treasure it is. This blog is a bit of a record of the creative projects I make for my home, some thoughts and ramblings of being home, a place to share some recipes, a journal of thrifty home ideas and a place to share my journey of finding beauty @ home.

Thanks for joining me,
Julia

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this, Julia--you have a beautiful writing--communicatin--style. I just read through all your posts--this one last. I'll enjoy visiting with you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you started this, and I'm looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! will be here visiting quite often! your photos inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Finding Beauty @ Home. And thanks for your lovely comments. I appreciate each one. Have a beautiful day!

Julia