Monday, January 11, 2010

Banner Fun


Banners are super hot right now and sooo fun to create. I like the idea of making one that you can leave up all year though. How about a magnetic banner? Sound fun? This banner is made from Magnetic Masking Material and I've placed magnets on the back of my letters so that I can spell whatever I wish, whatever the season. I started off making three pennants but I'll be adding more. I'm thinking WISH, DREAM, CREATE, LOVE, GROW etc. depending on the season.

This is a project I created for the CLASSroom. You can check out the tutorial and step outs here if you wish.

This post links up with The Twice Remembered Cottage's Make Your Monday linky party.



Happy Monday!

Julia

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,
    That's a great idea! I'm off to check your tutorial because I may just have to make one of these. TFS! Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Finding Beauty @ Home. And thanks for your lovely comments. I appreciate each one. Have a beautiful day!

Julia