Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is Cool

Ever wanted to design some wall art? Dayspring has the coolest new customizable plaques. Beautiful, classy and I can personalize it. How cool is that?

Wouldn't this be a lovely inspirational verse? Seeing this each morning would make me smile...


I love this one for my back entrance. It still needs a little love. I'm thinking over the photo frames above the console table.


Want to make your own? Click here.

I think they'd make a seriously great shower gift.

The Nester has a great giveaway so if you'd like to join me and try to win one, check out the details here.

Happy designing!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Finding Beauty @ Home. And thanks for your lovely comments. I appreciate each one. Have a beautiful day!

Julia